My Top 10 YouTubers! | 4

Hey Guys x

I've done this post three times before, the last was in April last year so it's been a while!

I love doing this because it allows you guys (and me) to see how my taste in YouTubers changes from year to year, and this one is particularly different because I've kind of been going off 'mainstream' YouTubers so to speak. And by 'Mainstream' I mean really popular ones with over a million subscribers. There are still some in here, but I'm also hoping to introduce you to some others that you've probably heard of but haven't given a chance!

Anyway, without further ado, here are my current top 10 YouTubers!

10: Marcus Butler


Subscribers: 4,176,928

Right now, I'm really liking Marcus' second channel, MoreMarcus, where he has been posting different videos every single day. I don't love every video that he does, but there are a few that I really do love, particularly when he reads fanfiction (which, as a fanfic writer myself is cringy and fascinating at the same time!), so I'm really enjoying his second channel right now!


9. Bethan Leadley 

Subscribers: 272, 654

I don't know what it is about Bethan, but I really like her. She seems strong willed and I love the fact that she has her own mind and will be more than willing to go against the mainstream. She also talks about things, like dating and Tinder, that a lot of the people that I subscribe to don't do, and I love it!


8. Zoe Sugg

Subscribers: 9,867,110

I don't think Zoe's uploaded a video since the end of Vlogmas, but because she did so many videos in December, I don't even feel like I'm missing her because I still have so much to watch from her! But she made such an effort with Vlogmas and 24 days of Zoella that she had to be in this list!


7. Gabriella Lindley

Subscribers: 793,332

I've watched Gabby on and off without subscribing for a long time. However, during vlogmas, I got really into watching her, particularly because she had a boob job and I was interested and maybe more than a bit nosey! But watching her vlogmas made me really take to her! I know that people say different things about her and she gets negativity a lot, but I love her vlog channel and I think she's really interesting!

Favourite Video: Boob Job Pain!

6. Tanya Burr

Subscribers: 3,386,280

Tanya Burr is so high on this list because her Vlogmas videos and her blog are amazing! I really enjoyed watching her every day and her blog posts are really great right now! Plus I love finding other amazing bloggers in the comments of her posts!


5. Dodie Clark

Subscribers: 342, 678

Like Gabby, Dodie is also someone who I have admired from afar without subscribing, but I have been watching her more and more lately because, not only do I really like her singing voice, but her videos are so entertaining, particularly when she just talks to the camera. It really makes you think about your life in a different way, which is quite deep!


4. Hazel Hayes

















Subscribers: 158,851

I love Hazel! Honestly, she's one of the funniest women on YouTube and her videos are amazing! She hasn't made a lot of videos in the last two months, but following her on twitter and Instagram means that it doesn't even matter if she doesn't post because her amazing personality can come across in a variety of ways! 

Favourite Video: SHITMAS with Jack Howard!

3. Louise Pentland

Subscribers: 2,372,571

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know how much I love Louise. If you're new to my blog, let me direct you to THIS post, where I talk about why I love her so much. But her Vlogmas is amazing due to the fact that, all of the videos she makes are memories for her daughter Darcy, and I really love this because, when I was growing up, my parents didn't really film anything or take many pictures, and I would love to have those memories in something physical like a video that I could watch back now. I think she did an amazing job with Vlogmas and I can't wait to see what 2016 holds for her.

Favourite Video: Christmas Day 2015!

2. Rose and Rosie

Subscribers: 
RoseEllenDix - 472,935
TheRoxetera - 204, 059

These two are so new to me, as in, I literally subscribed to both of their channels about an hour ago! From what I can see, they use Rose's (dark hair) channel RoseEllenDix as a main channel and Rosie's channel TheRoxetera as a vlogging channel, where they did Vlogmas last year. They are a married couple who I just love and find so interesting. This morning, I was feeling tired and grumpy. I watched some of their videos and I just felt... happy. I can't really explain it properly and it doesn't really make sense, but watching them makes me really happy, and I love them, and I'm so excited for them to have a baby next year! 

Favourite Video: SO I PROPOSED!

1. Carrie Hope Fletcher

Subscribers: 604,991

There's no way to describe how much I'm loving Carrie right now! She's almost finished her 2 year+ stint in musical Les Miserables, then she's cutting her hair off for charity, all in between finishing her first fiction novel, probably starting to write another one, and doing a secret project that she can't currently announce. I'm am so excited for 2016 being a fan of Carrie because I know that this year is going to be amazing for her and her family and I can't wait to be a part of that through their videos! 2016 is Carrie's year!

Favourite Video: Utterly Brilliant You

Some people I didn't include (like Jack Howard) purely because of a lack of videos for the past month, for good reason, but I still love them deeply! I just had to limit it to 10!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below some of your favourite YouTubers!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Dodie, Carrie and hazel are probably my favourite youtubers right now. I love their videos and Utterly Brilliant You was just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely youtubers and I swear we have the same taste in youtubers. Bethan and Dodie are so sweet in person too which makes me love them even more. I've also nominated you in a tag that I've created if you're interested in taking part: http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-im-trying-and-heres-why-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, thanks so much for nominating me xx

      Delete
  3. All of my favourite YouTubers are listed here, like Dodie, Gabby, Zoë, Tanya and Louise! Great post, really enjoyed reading it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. loved this post! I love Dodie, Zoe, Louise, Tanya and Carrie :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing blog post !! I just love these kinda blogs :D keep up the amazing work !!

    come say hi - Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'