January Favourites! | 2016

Hey Guys x

It's Favourites time once again!

This month hasn't been the best in terms of favourites, I've been loving the same things that I loved in December, so there's not that many new things to talk about!

I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been loving this month!

Favourite Movie: Shelter

















I have spoken about this film so much in January that I can't talk about it again! But because I loved it so much, I couldn't not put it as this month's favourite film. I'll link the review I did here so that I don't have to write out the whole thing again!

Favourite TV Show: The Inbetweeners


I have been obsessed with this in January. I watch all three seasons in 3 days! It's about these four British boys who go to sixth form, and are basically on a mission to have fun and have sex, not necessarily in that order! But it's so hilarious! The language is a bit graphic, but I love that about it! Just don't watch it when young ears are present!

Favourite Song: History


One Direction released the music video for their new song 'History', and I wrote on twitter that I had feels from the video and felt emotional. Watching it, I realised that I've actually been on their journey with them without knowing! I watched their very first individual auditions and have been keeping track of them ever since, so it's nice for them to take a break with that being their last video (for now)!

Favourite YouTuber: Carrie Hope Fletcher


Carrie is doing so much this year! She's leaving Les Mis, cutting off her hair for charity, publishing her book 'On The Other Side', which I have pre-ordered, and she's announcing a secret project later this year too! I am so excited about where she's going and I can't wait to go along this journey with her!

Favourite Music Artist: Adele


Have you seen Adele's carpool Karaoke with James Corden? No? Well then go to YouTube right now and check it out because it's got 59 million views and counting and it deserves even more! Trust me, you will not regret it!

Favourite YouTube Video: Never Have I Ever With My Sister

These are the bloopers and extras, but yeah, this video was hilarious! Joe and Zoe Sugg played 'Never Have I Ever' and I loved it! The questions were unexpected and it seemed like they both answered honestly. Watch this video!

Random Favourites

Wii Fit Plus!


This is, without a doubt, the funnest way to work out ever! I've been using it ever weekday in January and, not only are the different activities fun, but it keeps track of your weight, how many calories you lose, and how long you do it for. I find half an hour a day works for me, and it really has great results! My advice would be to play with friends or family, because they thing that pushes me to work the hardest is to beat my sister's scores!

Thank you for reading

Comment below what you've been loving this January!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. OMG I love that video with Joe and Zoe! Haha so funny and the Adele Carpool Karaoke! Great range of favourites, thanks for sharing xx

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Carpool with adele! and Carrie is amazing! I wouldn't have as much courage as her if I was thinking about cutting my hair! :)
    Chloe ♡
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Inbetweeners so much! And of course Carrie is wonderful, I can't wait for her new book x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love carpool karaoke, especially the one with Adele it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'