5 Films You Need To Watch! | 2

Hey Guys x

I love recommending films! I'm really into movies and they're one of my favourite things to post about.

So I thought I'd tell you about 5 more movies that you should definitely watch if you haven't already, because the ones that I have chosen are completely amazing!

If you've seen any of the films that I recommend, let me know what you thought of them in the comments!

Shelter



















I reviewed this last week, so you can read that post here! It's about two homeless people who find each other in the most random way and decide to stick together. I can't describe how much I love this film and how grateful it made me feel. I have a roof over my head, food, water, the internet, everything I currently need to survive, and of course I've taken that for granted. If I didn't, I'd walk around staring at my surroundings in awe 24 hours a day! But still, it really puts things into perspective, and because of this, I think this film is so important, particularly in this day and age!

The Judge


This is another film that I just completely love! It's about a lawyer whose father (who is a judge) is accused of murder, so the pair have to put aside their differences and figure out a way out of this mess. I don't know if I've described that in the best way, but it's an amazing film that's focus is on family and how, no matter what happens, family is the most important thing. It's an incredible film and, like the last, it makes you think about your own life and your own relationships. This is not one to be missed!

Jurassic World


I reviewed this when it came out, so you can see that here! I don't really remember much about the first Jurassic Park films, but thankfully, that wasn't a problem when it came to understanding this film! It's about a genetically mutated dinosaur that has been created to scare children. However, soon, the dinosaur is uncontrollable and it's up to the operations manager and a Velociraptor expert to gain control of the dangerous animal. This film will have you at the edge of your seat, really caring about what happens to the characters. I've seen it a few times now and it never gets less exciting! This is one to sit down and watch with some friends!

The Theory Of Everything



This film is, in one word, poignant. We've all heard of Stephen Hawking, but we don't all know the story behind his life, and it's such a interesting story! This film depicts his university life, how he met his first wife Jane, and how his life panned out after he was diagnosed with ALS, aka motor neurone disease. This film is so amazing because it's about someone real, who we've heard of, but if I'm honest, haven't been extremely interested in (or I haven't anyway!), but seeing him go from being just a normal teenage boy who was smarter than most of his classmates to becoming the esteemed 'Stephen Hawking' is just incredible. Honestly, there's no other way to describe it, incredible!

Divergent


I watched this again two days ago and was blown away! I've started reading the book again and decided to re-watch the film. It's about a young girl in a world where your personality traits determine where you live, in particular, whether you are brave, selfless, kind, honest or smart. If you're more than one of these things, like Tris is, then you're divergent, which is about the most dangerous thing a person can be because it means that you can't be controlled by the government. Even if you haven't read the book, this film is great. It's genuinely thrilling, exciting, romantic, tense, a bit scary at times, and I've never seen anything like it! If you haven't seen this yet, watch it now!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below which of these films appeals to you!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I've been meaning to watch The theory of everything since it came out but I still haven't had chance. The only one of these I've seen is Divergent which is great and I love the book! I'll make sure to watch all these films soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the book too, it's why I watched the film! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to watch the theory of everything because it seems like such a great story, and now I want to watch it even more lol! Thanks so much for sharing yet another wonderful post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love divergent, I've watched it a couple times and I've read the book! I love them both :) I haven't really seen the others though - is there one in specific that you'd recommend the most? I'd love to know :)

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe 'Shelter' just because the story is so important, but 'The Theory of Everything' is also amazing! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'