5 Instagram Accounts To Follow!

Hey Guys x

Welcome to my first post of 2016!

Before I start, because I'm using this post to promote some of my favourite Instagram accounts, I thought I'd also promote something of mine that I'm passionate about.

As some of you may know, I write fanfictions on the website wattpad. I've just uploaded the first chapter of a new story, based on the Avengers, and I would really appreciate your feedback on it! You can see it by clicking here!

But now, onto Instagram!

I haven't been on Instagram for long at all (you can follow me here, more shameless self promo!) but there are some accounts that I just love looking at on a daily basis. And these aren't the people who just take selfies, but the ones who seem to value photography and take amazing pictures, so I thought I would show you 5 of my favourites!

You can go straight to their accounts by clicking on their names!

Connor Franta

I have been loving Connor's Instagram lately! You can tell that he really does love and value photography, but I still have no idea how he gets these mass of perfect shots! I hardly say things like this, but his Instagram is 100% goals for me. If I could steal anyone's account, it would without a doubt be his!

Dorkface

I love her Instagram so much! She puts up a lot of pretty pictures and really relatable quotes that tend to particularly inspire me. But the pictures that she uploads are just, as I've said already, so pretty! I could sit and look at her Instagram account for hours without getting bored because it's amazing!

Linda Blacker

Linda Blacker is a photographer who you may know because she's done some amazing photoshoot's with Louise Pentland and Carrie Hope Fletcher. Her pictures are... I can't even find a word to describe them. They're amazing, incredible, extraordinary. Can this woman please give me a photography masterclass? Please Linda, teach me your ways!!

Innersmxle

This Instagram account is the complete opposite of the ones I've shown, in the sense that it is full of incredible black and white shots of different things and it has completely engrossed me. They use a lot of quotes that I love to look at and, if anyone's Instagram game is amazing right now, it's theirs!

Exotic.vxgue

Last but not least, one of my absolute favourites! From what I can see, she doesn't have a particular theme, but rather takes pictures of random things in the most beautiful way, and I love every single thing that she uploads!

*DISCLAIMER - I can't say for sure whether or not these photos have been taken by the owners of the accounts, but either way, the pictures are amazing and I'd love to give the owners credit for them!

Thank you for reading

Comment below other Instagram accounts that I should be following!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Great post, I don't use insta but loved it anyway xoxo
    Ella
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Linda Blacker's photography, her account is great! The only other one I know is Connor Franta's so I'll need to give the other accounts a follow :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, she's amazing! Definitely check them out! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I love Connor Franta's account... But I do wonder how he has the time to take that many photos haha x

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Connor Franta! His photos are amazing! I love Linda Blacker as well- she is an amazing and creative photographer!
    Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of a lot of these instagram accounts, but I have definitely heard of Connor Franta! his photos are amazing!
    Great post x
    Chloe ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List