Update | Back To Blogging!



Hey Guys x

I know that I took a longer break than I originally said I was going to, so I'm really sorry about that! I was supposed to take a week off and ended up taking just under 2 weeks, but trust me, I needed it!

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back!

I have so many post ideas to share with you guys!

The reason why I needed a break was because I was just feeling a bit overwhelmed with starting uni and the workload and everything, and I didn't want to force myself to blog and have to compromise the quality of my posts, so I decided that, until I was happier and just more used to everything.

And now I feel like I'm really used to everything. The reading is kind of more bearable, and I feel like I can put 100% of my passion into my posts.

The biggest thing I missed was the interactions with my readers and other bloggers.

When I took my break, I kind of avoided the whole blogging world. I didn't read a lot of posts, I certainly didn't comment on anything, and I just tried to not even think about blogging, so I am really excited to get stuck into catching up on all of your posts and commenting! I've really missed it!

So anyway, this was just a quick update to let you know that I am blogging again!

Thank you for reading

Comment below something that you'd like to see me post about in the future!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Glad to know you're back into blogging, don't feel bad about taking a longer break than you intended, if you needed it then that's totally understandable :) Looking forward to reading your new posts :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and I hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review