Book Haul | 3








Hey Guys x

Recently, I've been loving amazon for books. They always deliver conveniently so I can always arrange to be in when they come.

So in the last few weeks, I've been buying a few books, so I thought that I'd show you the books that I've bought!

If you've read any of them, let me know what you thought in the comments!

Sprinkle Of Glitter 2016 Diary




 


 
I am a huge fan of Louise, aka Sprinkle Of Glitter, so I was always going to buy her diary. What I love about it, however, is that it isn't just a normal diary. It's packed with pictures and inspirational quotes and advice and I just really love it. I can't wait to start using it next year!
 
One Hundred Names







I'm also a huge fan of Cecilia Ahern, so when I read the plot of this book, I bought it straight away! It's about a girl who makes a mistake at work that affects her personal life. She then finds a list if 100 names and has to discover the stories of the hundred people. This seems like it'll be a really nice read and I can't wait to start it!

Eleanor & Park



This book has such good reviews, I immediately knew as soon as I saw it that I'd have to buy it. I've read 'Fangirl' by the same author and loved it, so I know that I like her writing style. From what I can tell, it's an amazing love story and I can't wait to read it!

Shopaholic To The Rescue






Becky Brandon is back! Sophie Kinsella is, without a doubt, my favourite/ second favourite (after Giovanna Fletcher) author, so I was really excited when I heard that she was releasing another 'Shopaholic' novel, as this is my favourite book series ever! This time, it's Becky's turn to be the hero. This looks so funny, I hope it'll be a great addition to the series!

The Girl On The Train






This is a book that I have heard such good things about, I can't believe I haven't already read this! If you haven't heard about this, where have you been? Because it's been everywhere! It's about a woman who watches a couple on a train, but something happens that means that she's now involved in their lives! It's a thriller and it looks so good!

After You






And, last but not least, the one that I am most excited about! After You is the sequel to 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes, and that book was completely incredible! I've probably talked about it countless times! Anyway, this is the story of what happens after the events in the first book. I don't really know much about the plot, but I know that it's going to be amazing!

Thank you for reading

Comment below the last book you read!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Great haul and great pictures. I really liked Eleanor & Park, so I hope you enjoy it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved "Me Before You"! So excited that there is a sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review