Taking A Break...

Hey Guys x

Recently, I've had a lot going on. I've just started university, which means that the work that I need to do is still a bit of a shock to the system and I'm not used to it yet, plus the amount of reading that I have to do it crazy!

But on top of that, I've just got general life worries and stresses going on, all of which at the moment I can do nothing about.

And, sadly, my blog post quality is starting to suffer. In fact, everything creative about me is starting to suffer, to the point where it's not even writers block anymore, it's just the worst kind of inconvenience.

So I'm going to take a break from blogging.

I love my blog more than anything, but if I can't put passion into my posts, then there's no point. I want to be passionate about what I'm writing about, and right now I don't really feel passionate about anything, and I think taking a break will help me to get that passion back.

And even if it doesn't, I've been blogging at least 3/4 times a week for over a year without a break, which is fine and I've had no problems. I, quite honestly, just don't want to produce shit content, which I feel like I'll do if I just post whatever comes into my head that I don't really care about.

I promise it won't be for long. But know that, if I take more time, it's because I need it!

I'm also thanking you in advance for being really understanding, as I know you will be.

Lou xx

Comments

  1. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself Lou, we've ALL been there! Take care and try not to worry! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be OK. Truly, we all need a break some time, and honestly, I'm glad you feel the need to. Your posts are always great to read, and the passion of it is there, so truly, I hope you enjoy your break. to say like family, we're all here. true for no worries. take care of yourself. you did a great job, and when you return, when ready, you'll do even greater. Take care always, peace and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry we all understand and will be waiting for you here when you get back. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss your posts, but I completely understand. I hope you have a nice break and everything sorts itself out <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself and we completely understand don't worry lovely. Do what you need to do and you cant force yourself to be creative and this is just a sign that you need a break. I'm looking forward to seeing you come back but no pressure :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care, I look forward to seeing your posts again!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog - Girl Abroad!
    http://www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that everyone have this moment in their lifes when they feel completly lost and don't really know what's going on. You don't need to worry about it, because you're right. It's better to write something good that something you will hate later. Quality over quantity :) Better moment will come, now you just need to put everything in right place. Good luck :)

    http://mynameissylwia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review