Halloween Horror Movies!

Hey Guys x

Halloween is tomorrow, and as someone who loves a good horror movie or two (or ten!), I am very excited for it! Mainly to sit down and watch some horror movies.

So I decided to share some of the films that I'm watching around the Halloween period. Hopefully you'll be able to watch some of them!

Just be warned, when I say a film isn't scary, people tell me that I'm crazy because they found it really scary, so you may find some of these more scary than I did, so watch the trailers first!

Annabelle


This film is the prequel to 'The Conjuring'. It is about a couple, about to have a baby, who purchase a doll that the woman has wanted for ages. However, as soon as they purchase the doll, weird things start happening. So weird, that the husband tries to throw the doll away and they move house. But somehow, they can never seem to get rid of Annabelle!
This is a great horror film, especially if you want to be scared on Halloween. I don't really find horror films that scary, but even I know that this film is scary!

Trailer
 
 
The Attic
 
This is a great film that isn't that scary. It's about a family who move into a new house with little idea of what the history is of the family that lived there before. However, as the electricity turns on and off, things are moved to mysterious places and people who go into the attic never come out, are this family living alone. Or is there someone else hidden in the attic?
I don't know if I described it well, but it's a great film. It's not supernatural, so it's not that scary, which is great if you're not that big of a horror fan!
 
Trailer
 
 
Ouija
 
This is scary depending on how you feel about Ouija (pronounced 'Wigi') boards! It's about a girl called Lane, whose best friend Debbie mysteriously dies after using a Ouija board. When she learns this, Lane gathers a group of friends together, and uses Debbie's Ouija board to find out what happened to her friend. However, when you open the portal to another world, it's not that easy to close it again...
I personally love this film and watch it all the time, just because I like the concept, the actors are amazing and there's a twist in it that gave me chills!
 
Trailer
 
 
The Visit
 
This is the horror film that I have seen the most recently as it's quite new, but it's so good that it had to be included here! Two children, who have never met their grandparents, go to visit them for the first time. At first, everything seems completely normal... until they realise that there's something wrong with Nana...
This is such an interesting film with a great concept and an amazing twist near the end that may just keep you up at night!
 
Trailer
 
 
Orphan
 
This one is such a great idea! A couple with two children, tragically miscarry their third, and realise that the only way to have another child would be to adopt. Enter Esther, a girl at an orphanage who they instantly take to. But when strange things start happening, and the family begin to turn against each other, just who did they let into their house?
This is a classic horror film that I really love and I can watch it over and over again!
 
Trailer
 

These are five films that I'm probably going to be watching this Halloween!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below what films your watching this Halloween!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx



Comments

  1. Orphan is my absolute favourite horror film! And I loved all the others that you mentioned, horror films are the best at this time of the year! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I always watch The Attic and Orphan!
    Great list of movies and thank you for the comment on my post :)
    Reyna xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching the Woman in Black and Scary Movie - I can't say either of these are scary but are an ok watch!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen both of those, I love Scary Movie! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review