The Summer Tag!

I have been tagged by the amazing Hattie to do the summer tag! I thought I'd do it now because it's September in 2 days which literally means the end of summer! If you don't already know Hattie, check her out because her blog is awesome!

The Summer Tag

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
I don't actually wear make-up so I'm afraid I can't answer this question!

2. You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?
Tropical fruit juice of Fanta fruit twist. Perfect summer drinks!

3. Favourite summer lip product?
Tanya Burr 'Let's Travel The World'. It's such a gorgeous colour! It's the right texture for summer because it lasts for the whole day and it smells of strawberry's. What's not to love?

4. Pool or Beach?
I'm a pool girl. I don't really like going on the beach. It's so nice to just relax by the pool for hours on end!

5. Summer = Crazy hair! What's your must have styling product?
Olive Oil hair spray, I love it! As well as Moroccan Argan oil shampoo and conditioner. It's great!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Neither!

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
Any light Barry M colours, I don't have a specific favourite!

8. Any Summer Traditions?
I always use the summer to concentrate on my writing, so I write at least a chapter of a novel, each time a different one. This summer I've done a chapter and a half so I'm happy with that!

9. Favourite summer scent
JLO Miami Glow. It has the perfect scent for summer because it's light and stays present for a long time, without you having to keep applying more.

10. Favourite BBQ food?
Without a doubt, it has to be sausages. You can't have a good BBQ without some sausages!

11. What's your favourite summer proof product?
I don't really understand this question so I'm just going to skip it!

12. Any summer vacation plans for this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream trip?
I don't have any holiday plans, but I'm going to Harry Potter World in London tomorrow so I'm sure that should be fun!
My dream trip would probably be me and all my best friends going to Italy or somewhere, which we can hopefully do within the next few years!

I'm tagging Erin because she's a blogging newbie but her blog is already so good! Click on her name to go straight to her blog!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your summer essentials!
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List