My Top 10 Actresses

About a week ago, I posted my 'Top 10 Actors', so it would only make sense for me to follow that up by posting 'My Top 10 Actresses'.
As usual, below will be my top 10 actresses, along with the trailers for my favourite films that they've been in.
Make sure that you watch the trailers, you will get idea for so many great films!

10) Anne Hathaway



Ever since I saw 'The Princess Diaries' when I was young, I loved Anne Hathaway. I don't know what it is about her, but I think that she's an amazing actress and I can't wait to see what other films she'll be in in the future
Favourite Film: The Princess Diaries 2

9) Hilary Duff



I have loved Hilary Duff ever since her 'Lizzie McGuire' days and that love has not gone away! It's great that I've been able to see her grow, seeing her leave Disney Channel, have a family, make films and music, and I think she'll always be one of my favourites!
Favourite Film: A Cinderella Story

8) Jennifer Hudson



The thing I love the most about Jennifer Hudson is, not only is she an amazing actress, but she's an amazing singer too! I've heard her voice so many times because after I hear it once, I have to rewind whatever I'm watching so that I can hear it again! Seriously, if you haven't heard her sing, go and watch 'Dreamgirls' because she's amazing!
Favourite Film: Dreamgirls

7) Sarah Jessica Parker



Sarah Jessica Parker has been in so many films! It's crazy to see how many years of her life she has been acting. She has been acting since she was 9, and the fact that she's still doing it 40 years later is incredible! I love her because I think that she's an amazing actress and her films are great!
Favourite Film: Sex And The City (The Movie)

6) Gabrielle Union


Gabrielle Union is another person whose films I've been watching for most of my life. She's been in  a lot of films that I've seen and she never disappoints because she's such an experienced actress!
Favourite Film: Bring It On

5) Jennifer Aniston

 
I've loved Jennifer Aniston since I first saw F.R.I.E.N.D.S and I still love her even though it ended 10 years ago. Whenever I see her name in the credits of a film, I make a mental note to see the film because any film that she's in will be amazing!
 

4) Zooey Deschanel

 
Although I love her, I didn't know how to spell her name until 5 minutes ago! Since I've been watching 'New Girl', I have been 100% obsessed with Zooey Deschanel, and found that I have watched movies starring her before, without knowing that it's her! She's such a good actress and can suit many different roles, which I love!
Favourite Film: Elf
 

3) Emma Watson

 
Who doesn't love Emma Watson? I watched 'Noah' a few weeks ago and thought that she was completely amazing in it, and it reignited the love that I've always had for her! I love her acting as much as I love her personality during interviews, she's great!
 

2) Julia Roberts

 
I have been obsessed with Julia Roberts from a young age, and with good reason! I have been watching and re-watching her films for so long that she's literally a part of my life! She's been in so many amazing films that it was hard to pick a favourite, so I've had to pick 2 favourite films (Not including Erin Brockovich and Pretty Woman which I also love!)
 

1) Mila Kunis

 
Since I discovered that she plays Meg in 'Family Guy', I have loved Mila Kunis! I haven't seen her in that many programs but I'm completely obsessed with her. I like the fact that she's willing to play silly roles as well as quite serious roles in her films, she doesn't limit herself by doing one or the other.
Favourite Film: Friends With Benefits
 
So, these are some of the actresses that I love and the movies that they have been in. This is not all of the actresses that I love, just my current 'Top 10'
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your favourite Actresses!

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015