4 Months and Too Much Information!

 
I can't believe that tomorrow is 4 months to the day that I started this blog!
 
Ok, I know that I do this kind of post every month, but I can never believe the amount of support that I get as each month goes and another one comes!
 
I just want to thank everyone that has ever messaged me about my blog or commented on it, because it means a lot to me, and I love the fact that people actually like what I write and read all of my posts!
 
When I hit one month, I took pictures of my day, and I really wanted to do that again but 1) I didn't do anything interesting today, and 2) My camera is still broken and I haven't found a replacement.
 
I have seen the 'Too Much Information' tag done so many times, mainly by my favourite YouTubers.
Here are some of my favourites:
 
 
So I thought that I would do the tag myself. Enjoy!
 
Too Much Information
 
1: What are you wearing?A blue flower dress from H&M and leggings from New Look
2: Ever been in love?  If it's acceptable to fall in love with boyband members then yes. If not, then no!
 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No

4: How tall are you? About 5'6

5: How much do you weigh? I'm not sure, I never weigh myself

6: Any tattoos? Not yet!
7: Any piercings? Ear lobes only, but I don't wear earrings
 
8: OTP? Troyler and Narcus (as well as Zalfie and Janya!)
 
9: Favorite Show? Currently 'The Vampire Diaries' or 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'

10: Favorite bands? The Wanted and Union J

11: Something you miss? Not being anxious all the time!

12: Favorite song? Right now, Human by Christina Perri
 
13: How old are you? 17 
14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kindness, Patience, a good sense of humour, and someone that I can be completely myself with


16: Favorite Quote? 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened'


17: Favorite actor? Hugh Grant



18: Favorite color? Silver/Grey


19: Loud music or soft? Soft music played loudly!


20: Where do you go when you're sad?  Into my YouTube Subscription box. There's always something there that can put a smile on my face


21: How long does it take you to shower? About 15 minutes


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes


23: Ever been in a physical fight? Not that I can remember!



24: Turn on? Humour/cheesiness or romance

 
25: Turn off? Arrogance and manipulation



26: The reason I started my blog? I always wanted to, and one day just decided to take a chance, and I'm so glad I did!



27: Fears? Spiders, being alone and eventual death



28: Last thing that made you cry? Watching The Fault In Our Stars



29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday to my mum



30: Meaning behind your blogger Name?  'Louleecutie' is based on a nickname (Loulee) that was given to me by my best friend, and made up when I was really young (It's the name I use on everything - twitter, wattpad, youtube) and 'Lou's World' because I didn't want to put myself into a category. My blog is a bit of everything and I didn't want to limit myself by calling myself a 'reviewer' or anything. This blog is literally my online world.



31: Last book you read?  'Ten Things We Shouldn't Have Done' by Sarah Mlynowski




32: The book you're currently reading? 'You're The One That I Want' by Giovanna Fletcher



33: Last show you watched? The Big Bang Theory



34: Last person you talked to? My mum



35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My dad



36: Favorite food? Pizza or Pasta



37: Place you want to visit?  Italy or Greece


38: Last place you were? My bedroom



39: Do you have a crush? On Paul Wesley from The Vampire Diaries!



40: Last time you kissed someone? Today, either my mum or baby brother



41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember, sometime in school



42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Citrus (Orange, Lemon, Lime)


43: What instruments do you play? I used to play a bit of piano and guitar, but neither very well!


44: Favourite piece of jewellery? The ring in my jewellery post last week!



45: Last sport you played? I don't play sports!


46: Last song you sang?  Human by Christina Perri


47: favourite chat up line? 'Did it hurt when you fell... from heaven?' (Seriously cheesy!)



48:Have you ever used it? Never have and I never will!



49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday. Me and my friend had Nandos and baked cookies!



50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone reading this! But especially Chloe (Professional Daydreamer) and Abi (My World my View)


Thank you so much for reading, and thank you for supporting my blog so far, it means the world to me!
 
You've just read too much information about me. Comment below what we have in common!
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review