My Current Obsessions

I obsess. Seriously. I fall in love with something and think about it over and over again as much as I can, until I find something else to obsess over! So I'm going to share, just some, of my current obsessions with you!

The Vampire Diaries

 
I've been hearing Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman, and now Niomi Smart and Marcus Butler talking about this show for so long, but I had never seen it. I decided to try it out and watch the first episode, and I am now 4 episodes into the first season and completely obsessed. It's the first thing I watch every morning (I started 3 days ago) and I'm in love with it! So far I'm a Stefan girl, but that may change!
 

Vlogmas 2013

 
I have been re-watching Zoe Sugg's, Tanya Burr's, Jim chapman's, Joe Sugg's, Alfie Deyes' and Marcus Butler's vlogmas 2013 videos and I'm obsessed. So far, I've completely watched Zoe's, Joe's and Tanya's. I'm halfway through Jim's and will then be starting Alfie's. Seriously, the best time to watch Christmas videos is in the middle of August, it makes you feel excited for Christmas already!
 

Exam Results

 
This is the worst obsession I have. On Thursday (14th August) me and my closest friends (except one who's going to be on holiday!) are going to be getting out AS level results! We are so nervous, this is the time when results are really important. They're going to help us figure out what we're going to be doing with the rest of our lives (or at least the next 4 years). So I'm obsessing, even dreaming about what my results will be. Let's hope they're good!
 

Sims 3

 
This is an obsession that I have had for a long time, and it's only growing and growing! I keep making different families and causing different things to happen. I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing Sims, especially as Sims 4 comes out next month!
 
So here are my current obsessions, I hope you enjoyed seeing what I'm currently obsessing over!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below what you're obsessed with!

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion