Girl Talk: Affordable Back-To-School Outfits

Since my 'Summer Fashion' post, I have been playing around on polyvore non-stop! In that post, I said that I would be posting a Back-To-School collection. As many people have been going back to school this week, or are going back next week, I thought that it was only right to do this post today! When looking around today, I decided to only choose clothes that would be in a teenager's parent's price range. I have chosen a few outfit ideas that I think would be suitable and affordable for anyone to wear casually to school (if you don't have a uniform) college, or even university!

All prices to each piece of clothing will be below as well as a link where you can buy each one. Some of them have bags and some don't, mainly because most people use one school bag with every outfit and if you're going to school within the next week or two then you most likely already have the bag that you're going to use for the rest of the year!
I hope you enjoy reading about the outfits that I've picked!

(A lot of these clothes are American websites, so if you live elsewere, please check if they have international shipping before you buy them! If not, you could probably find a good replacement wherever you are. All prices have been converted to British Pounds)

Outfit 1

I love this outfit, including the bag. I think the jumper is nice because it looks like it's made of a soft material and is warm enough to be worn in the winter that we have coming up!

Jumper: Topshop.com - £43
Jeans: Veromoda.com - £24
Shoes: Psyche.co.uk - £49
Bag: Wetseal.com - £18

Outfit 2

This is quite a nice outfit I think because the cardigan and the shoes make it look really casual, but without the cardigan, and heels instead of flats, it could be a 'going out' outfit too! I also love the top because it's not the same length as a normal t-shirt, but it's not short enough to be labelled as a 'crop top'.

Cardigan: Delias.com - £18
Top: Jades24.com - £64
Skirt: Newlook.com - £9.99
Shoes: Office.co.uk - £48

Outfit 3

I've been told that I wear too much solid colours, so these floral trousers are something that I may definitely be buying myself! I also love the fact that the vans match the trousers. I also like the cropped jacket!

Cami top: Reiss.com - £21
Jacket: Monki.com - £28
Trousers: Boohoo.com - £18
Vans: Vans.com - £33

Outfit 4


This is the first really 'girlie' outfit. I like the bright pink because it stands out from the black and makes me think of summer, which is always a plus!

Dress: Nelly.com - £23
Cardigan: Mango.com - £30
Leggings: Lipsy.co.uk - £10
Shoes: HM.com - £7.99
 s

Outfit 5

This is probably my favourite outfit from this collection. By looking at my blog, you can tell that I love the colour pink. And this pale pink (or ballet pink as I call it) is a gorgeous colour, and goes so well with the white dress!

Dress: Ricketyrack.com - £48
Cardigan: Johnlewis.com - £49
Shoes: dorothyperkins.com - £15
Bag: Debenhams.com - £22

So these are my Back-To-School outfits. I hope you enjoyed reading this and seeing what my style is!

Thank you for reading

Comment below which outfit is your favourite!

Comments

  1. Lovely post and outfits! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'