Blogmas 2023!

 

I can't believe Blogmas has come around again so quickly!

It's the last Sunday of November, so Blogmas officially starts next week!

My favourite part of the Christmas period has definitely become the film reviews I upload during Blogmas, so I'll be keeping with tradition and uploading a Christmas film review for the 24 days of December leading to Christmas.

I'll be taking the movies from a variety of platforms, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Paramount+ and Lifetime, so hopefully I'll find a variety of good ones!

As always, I'll be rating movies using my Christmas rating system, but this year I've added a new category to rate movies against, thanks to last year's 'The Christmas Aunt'!.

Title (How original? How creative? How fun?)

Originality (self-explanatory)

Christmas Spirit (Is Christmas integral to the plot, or could the film's events have happened at any time of year?)

Christmas Music (again, self-explanatory)

My next post will be the first review, so join me on Blogmas Day 1 for 'A Christmas Duet'!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List