May Post Round-Up | 2021

 

June has completely flown by. But at the same time, May feels like a really long time ago - so I'm glad that I get to look over May's posts.

Without Remorse | Film Review - I watched this film because I'm a huge fan of both Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Bell, but the end result fell flat for me. I didn't end up liking it as much as I thought I would.

Review 85: The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory - This was the first of Guillory's books that I read (I've since also read 'The Wedding Date'), and I absolutely loved it. Definitely worth reading. 

Unhinged | Film Review - I liked the concept of this film, but the end product wasn't as good as it could have been. Still, it was a really entertaining watch.

Why Are You Like This | TV Show Review - This is a show that I found on Netflix. I didn't love it, but I will definitely watch a second season to see if it gets better, because I like the premise.

Sound of Metal | Film Review - I absolutely loved this film. I still haven't managed to catch most of the Best Picture Oscar nominees, but I'm really glad I saw this one.

The Flight Attendant | TV Show Review - The first episode of this show is probably one of the best first episodes of a show I've ever seen. I didn't end up loving all of the episodes as much as the first, but it is a really good show.

Promising Young Woman | Film Review - I loved this film so much. It wasn't what I expected, but I'm really happy about that. I haven't had the chance to re-watch it yet, but I can't wait to because I'm sure it will be even better the second time.

April Post Round-Up - This was my last post of May, my monthly post round-up.

And those were my May posts. Please check out any that you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review