July Favourites! | 2015

Hey Guys x

Time again to write one of my favourite posts, where I show you all of the things that I have been completely loving this month!

As I always say, I hope that some of my favourites become your favourites too!

Favourite Movie: Insidious 3


If you don't know yet, I love horror movies! As soon as this came out, I watched it because I really enjoyed the first two insidious films. I honestly didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I was watching it with my mum and we were both jumping out of our skins every 5 minutes - the film has a lot of great jump scares, which is what I love about horror movies. You don't have to see the first two to watch this one as it occurs before them. Although I have to say, if you're not a big fan of horror movies, you may not want to watch this film.

Favourite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries


When I was doing my exams in June, I stopped watching this so that I could focus on revising. I had just started season 2 so I wasn't that far in, and then  I just forgot about it. However, in  the past two weeks, I've started watching it again and I'm completely in love with it! I think that this show is the best way to do a vampire TV series and, if you're going to watch a supernatural show, make it this one! If for no other reason, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder. Enough said!

Favourite Song: Kiss Me Quick


I have been a fan of Nathan and The Wanted since 2010, and I still love them! So when I heard that Nathan was bringing out a solo single and album, I was really excited. Then I heard this song, and I was even more excited! It's not just your average pop song and I think it just showcases how freaking talented the boy is! I can't stop listening to this song and am currently playing it to death! Listen to it if you haven't already!

Favourite YouTuber: Louise Pentland


You must all already know how much I love Louise! She's an amazing human being who I look up to a lot. Recently, she's been uploading the vlogs of her spending time with her friend Marie in Seattle, and it's really nice to see her with her guard down, around people that she's comfortable with. But as well as that, she's just published a book, and I can't wait to read it because, from what I've heard, it's amazing! I'm really proud of what she's accomplished so far, and I can't wait to see what else she does!

Favourite Music Artist: Nathan Sykes


This goes without saying, especially as his song is this month's favourite! But I just love how genuine he is. I've always been a fan of him (and a little bit in love with him) but recently, he's really come into his own and become his own person, and I've seen a different side to him, which has been lovely. I think I'll always be a fan of him!

Favourite Celebrity: Chris Evans


Ever since watching The Avengers, I've loved Chris Evans as an actor. But after watching interviews with him and seeing him talk about his interests, I've found that he's a really interesting person. He really tries to keep himself in the present to stay grounded, and I found that really nice. He's so humble and, from what I can see, just a really lovely guy. I can't wait to see him in more films!

Favourite YouTube Video: Tipsy Talk with SprinkleofGlitter (Again)

Tipsy Talk is a series by Hazel Hayes, and it is probably one of the best things on YouTube. However, as great as it is, when the special guest is Louise Pentland, it's just pushed over the edge. These two women are amazing together and this video is one of the funniest things that I've ever seen! Watch it now!

Random Favourite: Dream A Little Dream


I reviewed this on Sunday, so you can probably tell why it's a favourite! I never normally do books as favourites, just because I never finish a book in time for it to be in my favourites, and I don't want to write about one as a favourite unless it's completely amazing, which this book is!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below some of your July Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I absolutely love tipsy talk especially the ones with Louise. it's great reading your monthly favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what people have been loving in the months :D I also love louise :D i think she is great :)

    amazing post !!

    come say hi Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't listened to Kiss Me Quick so I'm listening to it right now and it's so good!!! :D I also couldn't stop laughing at the video by Hazel and Louise!! These two are just so great together <3

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Louise! her and Hazel were so funny:)
    ~ basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! :)
    I just watched the tipsy talk! haha :D
    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List