My Summer Reading List!


Hey Guys x

I have not had the chance to read for ages as I've been doing exams, so I was really excited to pick my summer reading books!

I said in a post last week that I had chosen the 11 books that I would be reading this summer, and put them in order.

I then went shopping on Friday, and couldn't resist buying two more (I actually bought 4 but 2 of them aren't in my 'Summer Reading' category)

So I thought that I'd show you the books that I'm going to be reading!

And hopefully, some of these books can make their way onto some of your summer reading lists too!

1. Nobody's Girl

 
This is the first book that I'm going to read. I always start my summer holidays by reading this book because I really love it and I always have to read it. I've spoken about it before so I won't go on about it again, but it really is an amazing book!
 
2. Ten Things We Shouldn't Have Done
 
 
Like 'Nobody's girl', this is always the second book that I read in my summer holidays. I always read the two of them together, just because I think that they go well together they're very light-hearted books. perfect for either staying at home or a nice beach holiday!
 
3. Dream A Little Dream
 




This is Giovanna's latest novel, it came out on Thursday and I immediately bought it on Friday because I was so excited to read it! I also bought it at Waterstones which means that I also get the exclusive short story within it, which I am also so excited to read!

4. His Other Life



This is one that I get more excited about every time I read the synopsis and I can't wait to review it! I did a book haul where I gave a brief synopsis of a lot of the books in this list, so read that if you want to see what it's about!

5. Saving Grace


This book is very similar to the last one in the fact that both women feel as if their husbands are keeping secrets from them. But as well as that, they're both called 'Grace'. How weird is that? I really can't wait to read this!

6. My True Love Gave To Me



I am so excited to read this book! It's a collection of love stories, which I immediately love! What I love most is that on the back cover, it says: "Long, cold nights are for falling in love" which makes me so happy!

7. P.S I Love You


I've read this before and I loved it so much that I had to get is again! This cover is beautiful and the story itself is really beautiful. It made me fall in love with Cecilia Ahern!

8. The Year I Met You


I bought this when I bought Giovanna's book on Friday as I had heard such great things about it! And I really do love Cecilia Ahern, so of course I was going to buy this! It seems like the classic love story that I always get obsessed with!

9. How To Fall In Love


From the title, you can probably tell why I bought this book! It's another Cecilia Ahern and I am so excited. It's about a woman who talks someone out of committing suicide, and I can only assume that they later fall in love, but don't quote me on that because I haven't read it yet!

10. The DUFF


I've seen this movie and I really enjoyed it. I bought the book before I saw the movie and always put off reading it. But after seeing how great the film was, I really can't wait to read this book! And then watching the movie again!

11. One Day
 
So many people have told me to read this! I've never seen the film but I've heard that the book is amazing, so of course I put it in this list. It looks really interesting and I like the fact that I can't really guess what it's going to be about - because the blurb is quite ambiguous!
 
12. The Rosie Effect
 
I am so annoyed with myself! Upon buying this book, I didn't realise that I was actually buying the sequel! So I haven't got the first book, and I don't know if I can read the second one without reading the first - but I'm going to try because this book looks great!
 
13. Shopaholic To The Stars
 
 
As a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella and the 'Shopaholic' series, I bought the newest Shopaholic book immediately because I am so excited to read it! Sophie Kinsella is one of my favourite, if not my absolute favourite authors and I am so excited to see what's going on next with Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) and her family!
 
14. Finding Audrey
 
And last but not least, the latest Sophie Kinsella book! I don't even really know what this is about to be honest, but it's by Sophie Kinsella, so I know that it will be completely epic!
 
All of these books (Bar the first two and 'P.S. I love You') will be reviewed when I finish read them!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below what you're going to be reading this summer!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Great post, I really want to read Dream a Little Dream, and The Duff x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! :D I'm at the library right now!! so this was just perfect :D I'm going to see if I can find some of these books here <3 Thanks for sharing :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look like great books!! I'm reading a book called 'Pictures of Lily' after that I am going to start reading The Maze Runner series and 'Looking for Alaska'
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books to add to my "to read" list, thank you!! I've read The Rosie Project, which is the book before The Rosie Effect and it's really good although definitely an 'adult' book.
    I love Giovanna's books, I can't wait to read Dream A Little Dream :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get it! Me either! xx

      Delete
  5. amazing blog post :D

    loving your blog :D

    would mean a lot to me if you was to comment your through on my new video :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY5InGPiiJ8

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'