June Favourites! | 2015

Hey Guys x

First of all, sorry I didn't post on Friday. I was at my prom and didn't get home until 2 in the morning! But I'm going to do a whole post on my prom experience tomorrow!

Anyway, it's that time of the month again where I show you everything that I've been completely loving!

I hope some of my favourites become favourites of yours too!

Favourite Movie: Jurassic World


The last post that I did was actually a review of this film, so you can click here to see that! But I thought this film was completely amazing! Without a doubt the best film I've seen this year, and I've seen a lot of films! You don't have to see the other Jurassic Park movies to see this, which was great for me as I can't really remember them well! Everyone needs to go and see this movie!

Favourite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory


Because I've finished school, I've had a lot of free time on my hands. So over 2 days last week, I watched the whole of the latest season of this show, and completely loved every episode! I cried at least once or twice, could not stop laughing, and I'm very tempted this week to just watch all of the episodes again!

Favourite Song: Flying Without Wings


I know that this song is really really old, but I heard it in 2008 and since then, it has been one of my favourite songs ever! I've been listening to it a lot more in the last few weeks and really re-discovering the love that I had for it when I first heard it. If you've never heard it, you need to!

Favourite YouTuber: Jim Chapman


When I was revising, I would allow myself to watch one video every so often as a little break from all of the work that I needed to do. I would always go to Jim Chapman's daily vlog channel. A lot of YouTubers daily vlog, but I don't know what it is, Jim just really interests me. I like seeing all of the things that he does, and I like the fact that he's not always talking about secret meetings or secret projects (I mean, he does do them sometimes, but not nearly as much as others!), and I just think that, with him, what you see is what you get, which is nice.

Favourite Game: X Factor


As I said, I've been home a lot with not a lot to do! So I found this game the other day and I have been obsessed! It's basically a game where you plus a microphone into your wii and you sing from a choice of songs. But if you play in 'Career' mode, you play as if you have just entered the X Factor. You go from the auditions and try to get as far as possible against other contestants, while receiving the judges good and bad comments along the way. I think this game is a really good idea and it literally lasts for a few hours so it keeps boredom at bay!

Favourite Music Artist: GLEE


I have been re-watching old glee episodes with the original cast and I just think their voices are amazing. They chose really good songs to cover and some of them sound better than the original singers, which is epic!

Favourite Celebrity: Chris Pratt


Ever since I saw Jurassic World I have been completely obsessed with Chris Pratt! I mean, he's an incredible actor, which I've also seen in 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', but also, if you watch interviews with him on youtube, he's a really nice person and he's so funny! Not to mention he's the perfect husband and father! He's the whole package. And, I just have to say that he's so so gorgeous (because I couldn't finish this without complimenting his looks!).

Favourite YouTube Video: Stuff Your Mouth (With Connor Franta)

This is Tanya Burr video and it is one of her funniest videos ever! The challenge is to stuff your mouth with marshmallows and describe a YouTuber to the other person. It is designed to be funny and these two are just the perfect people to do this!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below some of your June Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love music from Glee! I didn't get to see Jurassic World this month but I'm excited to soon hopefully. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen the video from Tanya Burr yet but I'm so glad that you shared it! I couldn't stop laughing :'D haha. They're both so hilariously adorable <3

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Holding Grudges