November Favourites! | 2015

Hey Guys x

This is the last post that I'm writing until Blogmas, and I'm really excited to finally get into the Christmas period!

But first, I need to let you guys know what things I've been loving this month!

This is one of my favourite 'Favourites' posts this year, because November was a great month, particularly for music!

Let me know what some of your Favourites are this month!

Favourite Movie: Orphan


As a horror enthusiast, I've seen this film before. However, I watched it this week with a friend who had never seen it before, and fell in love with it all over again! I love it because it's a horror film that isn't that scary, so I can watch it with anyone and they'll probably enjoy it, especially because it's got such a good  twist!

Favourite TV Show: Modern Family


The new series of this has started! We're currently a few episodes in (in the UK) and I am loving it! It's better and funnier than ever and I would encourage anyone to watch it because it has something for everyone in it! Particularly if you're a lover of comedy!

Favourite Song: Over and Over Again


I have loved Nathan Sykes since 2010, and I still love him! I am a huge fan of the members of The Wanted, and Nathan has certainly not disappointed fans with this song. If you get a chance, watch the music video for it. It's inspired by 'The Notebook' and is so beautiful, as is the song itself!

Favourite YouTuber: Carrie Hope Fletcher


Of course, this isn't just for November, Carrie is always going to be one of my favourite YouTubers. However, for me, she's just in her element right now! She's writing her first fiction novel 'On The Other Side' which is out next year (and I'm so excited!) but also, her videos are amazing and she seems so happy right now, which in turn makes me happy for her!

Favourite Music Artist: Nathan Sykes


I've spoken about him already, so I'm just putting him in so I can say again how much I love him and how much I wish he wrote 'Over and Over Again' about me!!

Favourite Celebrity: Chris Evans


I'm going to talk about the Captain America: Civil War trailer later, because that deserves a section to itself, but I am loving Chris Evans right now, and not just because he's insanely hot! But also because he just seems like such a genuine, nice person, and I love the fact that whenever you see him, he's trying to have fun and make things as fun as possible! It makes for some great interviews, particularly with Chris Hemsworth!

Favourite YouTube Video: Dear 25 Year Old Me

I have been watching Dodie Clark a lot lately, and this video is one that really got me thinking, and feeling! She made a video speaking to her future self, wondering what her life will be like when she turns 25. And it's kind of scary! Things could change so much in a really short space of time. Something great or horrible could be waiting just around the corner and we have no idea how we'll deal with it! Getting a bit deep there, but it's such an interesting thing to think about!

Random Favourites

Hello - Adele


The queen is back! Adele is back, and better than ever! If you haven't been living under a rock for the past few weeks, then you've probably heard about Adele's new single 'Hello'. If you haven't heard it, listen to it right now because amazing isn't even a big enough word to describe this song and Adele's voice! She literally blew every other artist out of the water, and it looks like she's here to stay!

Stone Cold - Demi Lovato Live


I didn't hear this song until Carrie Fletcher did a cover of it. Then I decided to hear the original version, by Demi, and I came across this live version, and fell in love! Demi's voice is incredible, completely and utterly incredible. You need to listen to this song!

Captain America: Civil War - Trailer!


OMGIAMSOEXCITEDFORTHISICANTEVENHANDLEIT!!! I am a huge huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so this trailer is something that I've been waiting for for such a long time, and it didn't disappoint! I know some people weren't all that happy with it, but for me, it gave me everything that I needed. It filled in some of the blanks left over from the last Captain America film, it showed a bit of the conflict, it made the 'teams' clear, we know who's on which side, and we got a healthy dose of both Cap and Iron Man. An A+ from me!

Blogmas!


I'm about to start writing the first few Blogmas posts right now, I'm so excited for this time of year. As well as me doing Blogmas, a lot of you guys are too, and a lot of YouTubers are doing Vlogmas, and Zoella is doing 2 videos a day, which I am really excited about! This is one of the best times of year for team internet. Bring on Christmas!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your November Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love reading and seeing peoples favs :D

    great post :)

    come say hi


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carrie, too! Although, this month my favourite YouTuber has been Hannah Witton and my favourite YouTube video was Phil is Not on Fire #7.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Relatable Resting Bitch Face Problems! - Okay Christina | Guest Week