April Favourites!

My Favourite things this month.

After seeing many YouTubers and bloggers do this, I have decided that on the 28th of each month, I'll be showing you my favourite things, starting now, in April.


My Favourite Movie: Divergent






I saw this movie 2 days after it came out. I went with some friends and, at first, I was apprehensive. As you know, I've read the book and I completely loved it. But films are never as good as their book counterparts. Anyway, I went with quite low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was the film a very accurate representation of the book, but it may be the best film adaptation of a book that I have seen! I recommend that, if you have read the book, see the film!

Favourite TV Show: New Girl






I had seen bits and pieces of this series since it came on, but earlier this month, I decided to purchase the first season. I am currently less than half way through but I am in love with it! The funny characters and the script make it easy and fun to watch without having to concentrate too hard.

Favourite Song: 'Show Me Love' by The Wanted


 


I've been a fan of The Wanted for quite a while now and heard this song when it came out last year. But, after it being put on shuffle on my phone, I haven't been able to stop listening to it and it definitely warrants itself for being my song of the month.

Favourite YouTuber: Tyler Oakley
























This month, I have been addicted to Tyler Oakley. His Q and Slays have literally made my evenings SO much more interesting and I am addicted to watching him over and over again.






















Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto 5



One thing that I am addicted to this month is my new PS3, and with it, came this game. I love games that are like a virtual reality and examine the ways that you can lie out your life through a simulation. If you are over 18, get this game!

Favourite Music Artist: McFly



I am a big fan of McFly and have been for some time. This month, I have been revelling in the cuteness of oldest member Tom, his wife Giovanna and their new baby Buzz. Their video 'From Bump to Buzz' is so cute it's unreal!

Favourite celebrity: Theo James





Star of Divergent, gorgeous, British, should I go on?

Favourite YouTube Video: Meet my Siblings (Connor Franta)




I  love finding out more about the people that I watch on YouTube. This is an old video, but I only found it recently and it was refreshing to see Connor share a private part of his life. It was also interesting to see what his family is like.



That's my April favourites (Sorry about the gaps and picture quality). Comment below and tell me some of yours!

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes