The 24 questions/ 12 personal questions tag!

Know more about me!

I have seen these tags floating around YouTube and the Internet for some time now. So I thought that the best way to begin my blog was to tell you some things about me:


1.Do you have a middle name? Yes, It's also the name of my blog, Lou.

2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject was (and still is) English. I guess part of the reason that I'm doing this blog is because of my love for reading and words.

3. What’s your favourite drink? It may sound incredibly boring, but I've been forcing myself to drink a shed-load of water lately, and getting used to it, I think that it may be my favourite drink.

 4. Favourite song at the moment? 'All of Me' by John Legend. I loved it from the moment that I heard it, the lyrics captivated me.

 5. What would you name your childrenFor a boy, I like Theo and Nathan, and for a girl, I like Scarlett and Olivia.

 6. Do you participate in any sports? No. I'm not competitive enough to try and win any, and I have never enjoyed it.

 7. Favourite Book? It will currently have to be either 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth, or 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes.

8. Favourite Colour? Silver

 9. Favourite Animal? A cat or a Snow leopard.

 10. Favourite perfumeJLO- Miami Glow. I love it because it stay with you for a long time without overpowering you.

 11. Favourite holiday? Going to Florida with my family about5/6 years ago. I haven't been since and I'd love to go back!

 12. Have you graduated College? I am currently in college, graduating next year to go to university.

 13. Have you been out of the Country? Many times, mainly travelling to America or places within England.

 14. Do you speak any other Languages? Only GCSE level Spanish.

 15. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister and a younger half brother and sister.

 16. What’s your favourite store? Waterstones or WHSmiths, or any bookshop!

 17. Favourite Restaurant? Any Chinese or Italian restaurant.

 18. Did you like school? I hated school for the five years that I was there, but attending college has made me feel more positive about education.

 19. Favourite YouTubers? Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, Sawyer Hartman, Tyler Oakley, Zoella and Joe Sugg, to name a few!

 20. Favourite Movie? Back to the Future, Three Men and a Little Lady or Friends with Benefits.

 21. Favourite Tv show? Family Guy, Modern Family and Two and a Half Men.

 22. Pc or Mac? PC Forever.

 23. What phone do you have? I have an IPhone 4s.

 24. How tall are you? I'm around 5"6, but not exactly sure.

12 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I rarely go to Starbucks, but probably a hot chocolate.

 2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? I could live without anything in my closet.

 3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? That I have this blog!

 4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Do something completely crazy, like a skydive or to edge walk off of the CN tower.

 5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Pizza

 6. What quote/phrase do you live by? "A life lived in fear is a life half lived"

7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? 'Last to Know' by The Wanted

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I'd have to go with comfortable. I'm not really a style guru. If I feel good in something, I'll wear it.

9. Favourite number? 12, mainly because I was born on the 12th of the 12th (December 12th)

 10. Two Hobbies? Writing and Reading (And tweeting, if that counts as a hobby)

 11. Two Pet Peeves? People who have no regard for other people's feelings and people who try to manipulate people.

12. Guilty Pleasures? Disney Music. I would listen to the soundtracks of Aladdin, Tarzan and Frozen all day every day if I could!


So, now you know 36 things about me that you didn't before. Feel free to comment your own answers to these questions below!

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List