Up | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List was another re-watch!

I hadn't seen this film in years so I was excited to see it again. 

I was actually surprised to see it on the list. Because while it's great, there aren't a lot of animated movies on the Bucket List, but I'm really glad it made the cut!

I absolutely loved this movie. 

In fact, I think I loved it more on this re-watch than I ever have before.

The writing, the characters, the music, everything about it was perfect. And the story was so much more compelling than I remembered it being - I was completely engaged the whole way through.

I'd definitely say this is my favourite animated movie on the Bucket List and definitely deserves it's title as an iconic classic!



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Instigators | Film Review

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

A Family Affair | Film Review