Enter The Dragon | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List was another first-time watch!

Not only had I not seen this movie before, but it's the first Bruce Lee movie that I've seen in many many years, if at all.

I had heard of this film in passing but didn't really have a strong desire to see it, and never really knew what it was about.

I completely get why this film is as highly revered as it is, considering it's a Bruce Lee action/martial arts movie - and the action is definitely the best part of it.

But in saying that, I didn't completely love the film.

Taking the action away, I wasn't particularly invested in the story or the characters.

And that's not to say either were bad, but I was only really interested in the action scenes, so everything that took away from that felt less enjoyable to watch.

Nevertheless, I'm glad there was a martial arts movie on the list - in fact, I'm surprised there aren't more!



Comments

Popular Posts

The Instigators | Film Review

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

My October Playlist!

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'