The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List was a first-time watch.

This is one that I had obviously heard of but knew next to nothing about.

I found that it took a long time for me to connect with the story, and even then, while the film was interesting to watch, I never felt particularly invested in it.

There were a lot of recognisable, iconic moments that I appreciated, and I get how much of an impact it had on sci-fi (and probably movies in general), but I don't know if it was for me.

I somewhat enjoyed it, I understood everything that happened, but never felt connected, and didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to.

It could just be that I need to re-watch it, and I probably will, but for a first watch, I didn't take to it as much as I wanted to.

But that being said, I'm glad I finally watched it!



Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review