August Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Here's my really late August post round-up!

Book Review #105: The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley - My first post of August was a book review. I didn't love this book as much as I wanted to.

Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between | Film Review - This was the first film I reviewed in August. It was cute and sweet, but not especially ground-breaking.

June Post Round-Up | 2022 - My June posts.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Film Review - I was disappointed with this movie - which has become a theme for me with a few of the recent MCU movies.

Press Play | Film Review - This was an interesting movie. It could have been a lot better (particularly at the beginning), but a fun watch.

Don't Make Me Go | Film Review - I quite liked this film until the ending, which ruined things for me.

Book Review #106: The Lucky Ones by Liz Lawson - This was an enjoyable read, but it wasn't as emotional as I wanted it to be, or as I thought it would be.

Umma | Film Review - This was an okay watch. I didn't love it, but I do like the premise.

July Post Round-Up | 2022 - And my last post of the month, a July round-up.

Please check out any of the posts that you've missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review

Suncoast | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review