Blogmas 2018!


Hey Guys x

This year, I was really in two minds about doing Blogmas. In fact, a week ago, I had decided that I wasn't going to do it.

This was for many reasons. For one, this year my blog has turned into a film review blog. And that was intentional, as writing film reviews is something that I want to do for a living, and a blog is an amazing portfolio. And also, deciding to blog every day of a month is something to take seriously, and I didn't want to half-arse a commitment, especially when that commitment is to my blog. So I was going to take the easy way out for myself and just blog as I have been for the year.

But then I decided that actually, Blogmas is something that I love doing. It's the only thing that gets me into the festive spirit at this time of year, I always have fun doing it, and there's no real reason for me not to do it.

So I'm doing Blogmas!

I'm doing it exactly the same way that I did it last year. So there will be 12 Christmas/winter based posts, and 12 film reviews posted on this blog between the 1st and the 24th December.

I haven't decided on the films that I'm going to review yet, but they won't be Christmas films (because that will be a Christmas based post), they'll just be any films that I see in December and any that I have already seen but haven't gotten around to reviewing yet.

And the reason that I put my last post, my November Faves, up really early this month is that I'm gonna take the rest of the month off from the Blog. Blogmas starts next week, so those are the only posts that I'll be writing.

I think that that's all I had to say. So I hope you stick with me through my alternative Blogmas.

See you on December 1st!

Comments

  1. This sounds awesome. Shall be waiting for then, and your movie reviews. Great idea(s) as always. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'