September Favourites! | 2016

Hey Guys x

As you can see from the title, today's post is a Favourites post.

I'm so excited to share what I've been loving this month with you!

Favourite Movie: Star Trek: Into Darkness
Image result for star trek into darkness

In all my life, I never thought I was the kind of person who could be obsessed with the Star Trek franchise. However, I am now completely obsessed with the Star Trek reboot, and this is a great addition to the franchise! Benedict Cumberbatch is introduced as a new Villain (Khan) and he does an amazing job. The acting in this is brilliant, but I love that the seriousness is broken up with small, subtle moments of levity and, at times, comedy. Even if you don't think you'd be a fan, definitely give this franchise a chance!

Favourite TV Show: Gossip Girl
Image result for gossip girl season 3

I am loving this right now! I love watching all the rich kids on the Upper East Side and seeing the drama that they get themselves into. Season 2 was incredible, and so I've started watching season 3. I know that this is a really popular show, but I'm very new to it and I'm really annoyed with myself that I didn't watch it when it was actually on. rather than playing catch-up years later.  But it's amazing and I love it so much!

Favourite Song: Jealous

I've been doing a lot of writing and planning lately. The other day, I was writing a sad scene in a fanfiction that I've been writing (read it here) and this song felt perfect, so I listened to it while I was writing. I then listened to it while I was writing the next chapter and the next chapter, and now I listen to it whenever I'm doing something on my laptop. I love this song, it's so beautiful and I think Labrinth sings it beautifully!

Favourite YouTuber: Louise Pentland
Image result for Louise pentland 2016

I love her. I love the way she's changed up her YouTube channel, I love her new blog post 'Bottle Feeding or Shit Tits' (read it here), I love the fact that she's writing a fiction novel called Robin Wilde - I just love everything that she's doing right now, and I can't wait to see what she does in the future!

Favourite Celebrity: Chris Pine
Image result for chris pine

It's official - I've basically fallen in love with all of the Hollywood Chris's (Evans. Hemsworth and Pratt), so it's definitely the turn of Chris Pine. As I said above, I love Star Trek, in which he plays Capt. James T Kirk, and he's amazing in it! But I'm amazed at how versatile he is! He can do Sci-fi(Star Trek), Comedy (Horrible Bosses 2), Musical (Into The Woods), Drama (People Like Us), Action (Unstoppable)  and I'm pretty sure everything in between! He's definitely my favourite actor of the moment!

Favourite YouTube Video: Chatting Sex, Religion and Politics

As she said, Louise has changed up her content and this was the first video where she addressed the taboo topics of sex, religion and politics, which no one else really talks about! I loved this video and I'm really looking forward to the different style of videos that Louise will upload in the coming weeks and months!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your September Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love Star Trek, I think the newest one is my favourite. And I really like the way Louise has changed her channel. Can't wait to read her book xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching the newest one next week and I can't wait! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a fan of Star Trek too! I totally agree that it's worthy of being a favourite. It's just such a flawless franchise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome favourites post!! Where have you been recently? I miss your posts. Hope you are having a lovely day.
    Bye!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm definitely gonna start posting again! xx

      Delete
  5. Do you prefer Blair or Serena from Gossip Girl?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Holding Grudges