Adventures In Winter Wonderland!

First of all, please look up and check out my new header! I have wanted one for ages but never knew how to do it, until I had a conversation with Abi about it. She helped me with it and has since put up a tutorial for it, which you can view here!

Currently, I completely love mine! But now that I know how to do it, I might play around with it soon, so don't be surprised if it changes!

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Anyway, I'll get on with the post now...

To celebrate New Years Eve, myself and a group of friends went to Winter Wonderland in London.

Because we all live in London, going for a day out in London may seem a bit strange, but even though we live here, we don't really go around London a lot, especially not together, so this was a really nice idea!

As this was our last day out of 2014, everyone was taking pictures! (Apart from me as I forgot my camera!) So I am going to show you (with my friends permission!) all of the pictures that we took in Winter Wonderland.

I hope you enjoy seeing what we got up to!




(Lilly's hand)






 (Lilly again!)












It was such a fun day out, and I'm so glad that I have pictures that I can share with you guys!

Thanks again to all of my friends for sending me their pictures!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below where the last place was that you went with your friends!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. The last place I went with my friends was Costa coffee which isn't quite as exciting. I love London, I wish I could go there more although it probably doesn't seem that great to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! I like London, but you're right, it's not really amazing to me! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely header, and thanks for the mention! I went to Winter Wonderland and loved it! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List