My Summer Wishlist

 

Hey all x
 
If you live in the UK, you would have joined me in experiencing the heat wave that we are currently going through! 30-35 degrees may not seem hot at all to people who don't live in or haven't experienced temperatures in the UK before, but trust me, it is crazy hot over here!
 
I am not a huge fan of summer. That seems like a strange thing to say, but I prefer life within the winter months. My birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Bonfire night and New Years are all towards the end of the year and these are some of my favourite times (Particularly my birthday and Christmas), but as we are well into summer, I need to learn to accept that it's just going to get hotter!
 
Because my birthday is right at the end of the month (December 12th), every year, I have a whole list of things that I want, but have to wait for until my birthday or Christmas to get them from friends and family.
 
I thought I would show you guys a list of things that I want to buy, or be bought for me, this summer!
 

A Tablet

 
I love reading, and I have so many books that I have to get through, some of which are eBooks. I don't have a kindle or an iPad to read these eBooks, and I think that a tablet would be the easiest thing to get because I could read, use the internet, and I've been told that they're cheaper than iPads!
 

Harem Pants

Alternate+Image
 
I got my first pair of Harem Pants a few weeks ago and I can't stop wearing them! If I didn't have to go to college, I'd never take them off! (I could wear them to college, but I don't feel they'd be appropriate for the fashion show that society says we should dress for 24/7) I saw this exact version and I loved them! Especially for summer, because the bright colour reminds me of warmth and I think it would look nice with just a normal black t-shirt.
 

Sunglasses

 
I wear glasses. And if you also do, you feel my pain in the fact that wearing sunglasses is a choice between having fashion and having sight! Granted, I have quite bad eyesight, but I have never been one for prescription sunglasses, so I've always chosen not to wear them. However, in Niomi Smart's 'March Favourites' video, she showed the sunglasses above and I instantly fell in love with them. I doubt I'd be able to get them as prescription sunglasses, but I think I want to buy them anyway, to wear if I go to the beach or something while I'm on holiday.
 

Driving Lessons

 
I kind of feel like I am leaving this late, but I need to learn to drive! Depending on where you go, the lessons can be quite expensive. And due to my exams last month, I didn't think it was the right time to learn. But this summer is definitely the right time! I want to have a license and be saving up to buy a car before January 2015, I just hope I can get there!
 

Heels

Image 1 of ASOS HEAD HUNTER Heeled Sandals
 
These shoes are on the ASOS website and I loved them as soon as I saw them! I have never tried to walk in heels. I am an extremely clumsy person who stumbles bare-foot, so it never made sense to put obstacles under my feet. But I figure that I have to learn to walk in heels sometime!
 

A Piercing

 
 
This particular piercing is called a 'scaffolding', and this is the piercing that I have wanted for the last year at least. Different things have stopped me from getting it, or put me off. But I figure, if I don't get it now, I'll probably chicken out and never get it!
 

A Dress

Alternate+Image
 
I love this dress! I have only really started wearing dresses this summer and have fallen in love with them. I found this dress and immediately wanted to buy it. I'm going nowhere special this summer, but I still think I'm going to buy this dress, or a dress quite similar to this. It is a style that I love and I love the black and white theme.
 
Thank you for reading.
These are all the things that I hope to get this summer!
 
Comment below what is on your summer wishlist!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List