August Post Round-Up | 2021

Welcome to another post Round-Up. I uploaded quite a few posts in August, so please check out any that you haven't read.

Review #87: The Shelf by Helly Acton - This was my first post of August. I really enjoyed reading this book, and over a month later I still have really fond memories of reading it.

Fear Street Part One: 1994 Fear Street Part Two: 1978, Fear Street Part Three: 1666 - I reviewed these movies on three consecutive days in August. Not only did I really like them all individually, but I loved the trilogy as a set and I can't wait to re-watch them.

Black Widow | Film Review - I hadn't anticipated liking this movie that much, so I was really surprised that I loved it as much as I did. It wasn't perfect, but it was what I wanted a Black Widow movie to be.

Review #88: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides - My next book review was 'The Silent Patient'. I didn't love it while I was reading it, but the more time I have away from it, the more I warm to it.

Horizon Line | Film Review - I watched this film when it came out on Amazon Prime Video, and it definitely wasn't one that I'd watch again.

Spiral: From the Book of Saw | Film Review - And the most disappointing film of the month (maybe the year) goes to this. As a huge Saw fan, I have no idea why this film is included in the franchise.

Every Breath You Take | Film Review - Another disappointment here. I had been so intrigued by the trailer for this film, but the end result wasn't very good.

We Broke Up | Film Review - I really didn't enjoy this film. I'm not sure what it was supposed to be, but it definitely wasn't for me.

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It | Film Review - This was one of my most anticipated movies, and unfortunately it was another disappointment. It wasn't a bad film, but it wasn't as good as past Conjuring movies.

July Post Round-Up | 2021 - And I wrapped up the month with a Round-Up Post.

So those were my August posts. Go through and read any that interest you.


 


Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review