200 Followers!


Hey Guys x

I haven't really been engaging in the blogging community lately, and I'm really sorry about that! With the start of uni it's been a particularly busy couple of weeks, but I am firmly back in it and I'm excited to get posting again!

So, to welcome me back properly to the blogging world, I need to acknowledge something that happened a while ago that I just never mentioned.

I hit 200 bloglovin followers!!

I know that a lot of people don't really use bloglovin anymore, so the amount of followers might not mean anything to you, but I definitely still use bloglovin, so to have hit this goal is amazing to me and I'm really greatful to everyone that follows me!

This happened a while ago, but I was completely convinced that I was going to be unfollowed by the time I posted, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

But I figured, whether I get unfollowed and lose the 200, at one point, I have had 200 followers, so why not celebrate that?

It amazes me that, even when I'm not feeling my best, or not uploading frequently, there are still people who read my posts and are genuinely interested in what I have to say, so thanks so much for that, it's one of the reasons that blogging is (and will probably always be) one of my most loved hobbies.

I also wanted to use this post to address my blogging schedule - because right now, it's definitely a bit of a shambles!

So, when I started blogging, I would upload on Sundays and Mondays normally, I would do a book review on Wednesdays and a 'Girl Talk' post on Fridays. Then I decided that I didn't want to do the 'Girl Talk' posts, so I stuck with the same schedule, but also posted normally on Fridays. Then I decided I wouldn't do a book review every Wednesday, in fact, I stopped posting on Wednesdays all together.
And now, I try to do Mondays, Sundays and some Fridays, but it kind of is just like I post whenever I want to, which is hard for people trying to follow my posts.

So I'm creating a proper schedule, and forcing myself to be strict.

Each week, I will DEFINITELY be putting up posts on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays. Some Fridays will be 'Like A Writer' posts, but otherwise, the posts will be about anything and everything.

I want to take my blogging seriously, because I want my writing to be taken seriously by others, so the first step is to make and stick to a schedule.

Obviously, if something happens and I can't post, I won't beat myself up over it.

However, if something happens, I will tweet about it, so you can follow me on twitter here!

Also, if you want to help keep my follower count over 200 on bloglovin, follow me here!

Thanks so much for reading, and for sticking with me when I've been a bit of a shit blogger recently!

Comment below some posts that you'd like to see from me!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations Lou! I'm proud of you. Keep smiling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is incredible, congrats!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review