A Baking Day | Muffins and Cookies!


Hey Guys x

Sorry I've not posted in a while, it's been a shit week. Plus, I just finished season 4 of Orange Is The New Black and am now an emotional mess!

However, my sister and I did some baking this week, so I thought I'd share with you the muffins and monster-cookies we made!

Now, I'm not going through this like a recipe, it's literally just a picture post.

All the pictures are raw and unedited, so please excuse that!

If you want to make them yourself, the recipe for the muffins is from the hummingbird bakery book, and the recipe for the cookies is from Tanya Burr's first book 'Love Tanya', but I'm sure that the same recipe is in her new bakery book 'Tanya Bakes'















Thanks so much for reading... or looking!

I promise my next post will have a lot more writing and be a lot more substantial.

Comment below your favourite thing to bake!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Yummy! They look amazing. I love baking so much but I don't have enough hours in the day to do it! Your Post has inspired me to try and make time for it in the Summer Holidays.
    Lauren xx
    laurelella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'